2 fl oz
Glycerin is a humectant, meaning it will attract moisture from the air and "pull" it onto your skin. Glycerin’s skin benefits are numerous, but it primarily serves to hydrate skin and help it hold on to moisture.
- Helping to shield skin from environmental sources of irritation.
- Working with emollients and oils to make dry skin feel amazingly soft and supple.
- Fortifying and strengthening skin’s precious moisture barrier.
- Enhancing the penetration of other ingredients into skin’s uppermost layers.
- Improving skin’s resiliency and youthful look.
Apply to skin as needed. Can be used as liquid to mix powder masque.
For external use only.
Don't use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
Keep away from children.
May make surfaces slippery.